Okay…so it’s a late blog post…but I got around to it!!! Go me! Let’s do this!
First off, I want to thank Domestic Geek Girl for giving this to me! (And also I totally took the pic off of her blog. Thanks for that, too! Assuming you don’t mind.) I’m happy there’s someone who reads my rambling! 😀
THE SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD
Rules for those nominated:1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Five Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies of cake
Hurm…well to eat, I suppose cookies. They’re fun, and you can have one small cookie and be done, over a big ol’ slice of cake. Lol. But really, I like cookies.
2. Chocolate or vanilla
I love chocolate milk way to much to go with anything different. Sorry vanilla.
3. Favorite sweet treat
I guess it depends on what I’m craving…but I totally go for those Reese’s Pieces, even if I don’t want anything sweet.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I go through that special week every woman experiences until they hit a certain age of adulthood. Also, when I’m at the movie theater, I walk into that place and you bet I’m getting some candy.
5. Sweet nick name?
Going to have to say…Love Muffin. Yeah, I’ve been called that.
Nominees for the super sweet blogging award
In no particular order
1. Kids ‘n Dogs – It’s a great blog with funny, cute comic strips I enjoy reading. 🙂
2. Sethsnap – I like his photography. It’s great stuff.
3. Becoming is Superior to Being – I love those images he puts up there. It’s great stuff.
4. Once Upon the Wings of a Dragonfly – She’s cool, open, and honest. (Or so I think). I love reading what she has to say. 🙂
5. 1 Story A Week – Cause I love to read
6. Hollis Plample – I love her comics, and even though she’s taking a break right now, there’s plenty to read 🙂
7. The Opinionated Nerd – He’s a nerd, I’m a nerd…I check out so many comics cause of his reviews
8. Daily Mr. Sao – I like his art and his nerdism.
9. Zoe Has A Cute Blog – It’s cute, simple, and her posts make me smile 🙂
10. You’re Only A Writer When… – I love other blogs by writers!
11. Awkward Turtle World – More comics!!!
12. Literary Fictions – A site about books, writing, and other things. Tell me, what’s not to like?
13. Beyond Divergence 1% – I’m pretty new to following this blog and haven’t read much, but I like what I’ve seen 🙂
Thank you Ivie! This was very sweet…..pun intended 🙂 of you! It was a very nice surprise after a rough day at work, so thank you again. PS keep writing, I like to read it.
Thank you! I liked that pun 🙂 And I will keep writing!