I have no poem today…Thanksgiving isn’t my strong suit in the holiday poetry category. Sorry. -_- BUT I can wish you all a Merry Thanksgiving, and yes, a great Black Friday. For today though, I am going to make a list of 5 things I’m thankful for.
5. Drivers who actually use their directional before turning or switching lanes.
4. Roxxie (my dog if I didn’t tell you already) is good when it comes to bath time! (She just had one a few minutes ago.)
3. I have a job and a steady income.
2. My best friend, who always has my back and is full of fun and adventure.
1. My family, who loves me very much and cares about what I do. (Though I’ll never say it to their faces.)
What are your 5 things?
Since I’m having a Thanksgiving all by my lonesome, I’m going to have great Chinese food. It’s frozen, and I’m going to make it delicious and warm in about an hour. Go Ivie! Right now, as I write out this post, I’m listening to the song Afraid by the Neighbourhood for some writing inspiration. I’m hoping it has the right tone for what I’m writing. We’ll see when we read it now won’t we?
Remember…have a safe and happy, and yes thankful Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to give your loved ones a hug and even a kiss, and to thank them for all they do. 😀